Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Experienced in CyberArk implementation
- Experience in Design, Installation, Implementation, User Policies, Certification, Privilege account Provisioning, creating workflows, custom connectors, policies
- Design deploy & support high – performance, high – availability PAM environment with any number of target end points.
- Should be capable to deploy/install/configure CyberArk components Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP and AIM as per the client requirements
- Hands on experience or knowledge on Configuring PTA and Conjur
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk such as windows, UNIX, Databases and network devices, SSH keys, SAP etc.
- Manage & Support all flavors of Cyber Ark installation including day to day security operations task, CPM plugin issues,
- Expertise in troubleshooting and resolving issues to maintain the health of the PAM servers to ensure consistent availability of system to end user
- Manage & assist all phases of project – scoping, design, deployment, testing, roll out user support and documentation
- Good programming skills in Java, Power Shell Scripting, database, Pacli
- Primary skills of CyberArk PAM Implementation, LDAP, Cluster Vaults
Experience in a similar role:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com