Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Service Desk and Storage & Backup skilled.
- Strive for a high level of first contact resolution.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Accurately document calls and incidents.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Maintain data accuracy in our contact management system.
- Assign incidents and requests to the correct support group.
- Act as a single point of contact on incidents and problems logged.
- Perform appropriate diagnostics to initiate the problem management workflow process.
- Provide clients with a reference number for their incident/request.
- Understand various sources that interface with the Service Desk.
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
- Become multi-skilled as workload changes occur within the Service Centre.
- Champion, implement or support change.
- Identify process efficiencies within the Service Centre and to take corrective action to implement change.
- Discover and document processes and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold Policies and Procedures (including time reporting, attendance, etc)
Accepted Visa subclass:
- Full working rights with a visa validity of 18 months or above
Experience and Salary:
- Freshers (0-3 months) – 45k + super + shift allowance
- 3- 6 months – 46.5k + super + shift allowance
- 6 months and above – 50k + super + shift allowance
- Roster Based (8 hours shift)
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com