Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Design and maintain Large/Complex TM1 Cubes and dimensions in alignment with industry best practices.
- Strong Knowledge of TM1 rules, TI processes, MDX for TM1, Planning Analytics Workspace.
- Manage System Accounting end of Month TM1 data refresh for Operational and financial data.
- Provide support for Client side PAX installation and fixes.
- Work with the Finance business partners to identify/resolve all issues/request that could impact month end timelines.
- Analyze and resolve data and technical issues raised by the users.
- Build TI Process/Chores Build Complex Rules, TM1 contributor web applications, Model, design, and create Cognos TM1 Cubes from OLTP sources into OLAP cub.
- Experience in developing objects in TM1/Planning Analytics including cubes/rules/dimensions/MDX expressions /turbo integrator processes.
Technical Skills required
- Develop TM1Web web sheets.
- Create and administer security.
- Resolve data and technical issues
- TI processes, MDX
- Create Cognos TM1 Cubes
Experience in a similar role
- 5 years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com