Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
• Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP and Azure)
• Expert understanding of DevOps and Automation principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
• Strong understanding of Cl/CD and available tools • Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools • Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
• Good leadership and teamwork skills
• Operational effectiveness – delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
• Excellent skills in at least one of the following: Terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Shell Scripting, Python, Azure Devops • Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud formation, Azure devops.
• Essential Skills • Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (ideally GCP and Azure) – infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN) • Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
• Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Azure Devops, Jenkins etc.
• Experience working within an Agile environment • Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Powershell, Shell script
• Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
• Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools.
• Desirable Skills –
• GCP and Azure Certifications – ideally professional ,]Linux Certification, Windows Server Certification, ServiceNow.
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org