Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
Opportunity to work for a leading corporate environment that specializes in products and services across information technology. We are seeking a Citrix Support Engineer who will be accountable for servicing IT needs at the location. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role. A minimum of 1+ year experience is required.
Benefits and perks
- Great Working environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow & develop
Duties to be undertaken as part of this position include:
–Serve as operational 2nd/3rd level of escalation for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and related technologies.
- Responsible for pro-active problem solving of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop farm issues capacity problems, tuning Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment to achieve optimal performance and availability.
–Systems administration including Server OS, Citrix, applications-related administration, perimeter device administration, virtualization technologies, and
– Management of Hyper-V and XenServer platforms serving the XenApp/XenDesktops workloads
.- Act as root cause driver to identify and remediate platform configuration issues or bugs.
– Deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of server and desktop systems. Change and configuration management, anti-virus measures, patch management, and system scans.
– Ensure ongoing operation of systems/applications through troubleshooting, scheduling/monitoring jobs and technology-related business processes, and third/fourth-level support.
– Produce XenApp/XenDesktop health check processes and methods required to reduce and eliminate XenApp/XenDesktop issues affecting end users.
– Lead resolution of specific issues and internal projects associated with assigned responsibilities for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform and technologies.
– Assist with delivery of project deliverables of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform.
– Must have hands-on experience with Citrix NetScaler
– Must have worked on HyperV and VMWare
– Knowledge of FSLogix and Citrix UPM
– Comfortable with rotational shifts and after hours on-call support
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org