Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Specialized Batch Admin role for support
- Responsible to perform ESP agent installation / trouble shooting
- Responsible for working with Architects, Vendors, and Operations team for the Patch implementation
- CA ESP Administrator is to provide the Batch Operations, Scheduling, and administration support.
- CA ESP knowledge is required to manage the ESP tool and provide the platform support
- To do production support activities for Banking domain based on CA ESP
- Access provisioning to ESP
- Day to Day Scheduler Administration
- Implement the ESP Platform fixes supplied by Vendor
- Identify and investigate capacity and performance related issues
- Implement proposed change that can potentially reduce cost or improve performance
- Perform root cause analysis to the identified problem records and identify permanent resolution to prevent incident recurrence.
- Monitor SNOW/Remedy queue for day-to-day issues.
- Doing Problem management activities
- Doing Incident management, managing P1/P2/P3/P4 outages and issues.
- Need to get involve in change management activities for ensuring production system are working as expected post changes
IT Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge in CA ESP Batch Scheduling tool
- Experience in Installation of new ESP Agents / troubleshooting.
- Experience in scheduler client installation
- Level 3 Application Support Analyst experience
- Batch Management understanding and scheduling expertise using Control-M V-9 and above.
Experience in a similar role:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org