Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Specialized Batch Scheduler role for support
- Scheduling functions to create/modify/add/delete jobs or applications, updating calendars, run cycles etc.
- Responsible for working with different stakeholders for issue resolution related to scheduling activity i.e., production batch issues
- Creating/modifying of jobs using Control-M desktop, mass modification using XML extract, understanding control-M conditions/resources
- File transfer using FTP, SCP commands
- Delivery at high standard with 100% SLA achievement.
- Analyzing abends and providing solutions
- Installation of agents and its configurations.
- Auto handling, trend analysis, CMDB and document management.
- Day to Day Scheduler responsibilities
- Experience on creating/modifying jobs as per client requirements.
- Experience on scheduling jobs in Current plan, calendars, creating run-cycles, adding time & resource dependencies.
- Maintaining housekeeping jobs.
- Able to identify issues related to scheduling activity, i.e., production batch issues.
- Develop, Implement, and document operational processes & procedures.
- Work closely with application teams to provide scheduling solutions following company recommended Best Practices.
- Be available for on-call rotation after business hours to provide 24hr support for any production operational issues.
- Automated workload batch management and monitoring.
- Highlight areas for improvement in current processes and implement improvements
IT Skills & Experience:
- Exp. in BMC Control-M scheduling tool. To provide Level-2 functional product support for scheduling software (Control-M) for Banking domain
- Batch Management understanding and scheduling expertise using Control-M V-9 and above.
- Control- utilities understanding and its usages.
- Knowledge of control-M architecture..
- Sound knowledge on EM, Server and agents and is system parameters.
- Knowledge of LDAP/SNOW integration
Experience in a similar role:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org