Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other departments to accurately prepare, adjust and verify pre-bill documents before invoicing.
- Enter data accurately into systems to modify projects
- Assist Accounting in applying proper revenue recognition, validating sales tax on invoices and other accounting controls.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe.
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to proactively and independently resolve complex issues demonstrating technical aptitude.
- The ability to effectively and adeptly communicate (verbally and in writing) both internally with all levels of the organization and externally with clients to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop and network), network storage and archival technologies;
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and • Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
Experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years of experience in a Billing position and Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Project Billing and/or Project Accounting experience preferred • Experience in legal billing preferred
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com