Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- AppDynamics engineer would be responsible for enhancing the architecture, performance tuning and Operational support in prod and non-prod environments.
- Recognize and onboarding new applications into Dynatrace/Datadog .
- Perform trend analysis, build dashboards and make recommendations.
- Perform basic and advanced scripting tasks with Dynatrace/Datadog to automate repeatable processes
- Implement application monitoring using AppDynamics
- Provide on-call after hours support for escalated problems and conduct bridge calls with Tier III support, Operations Management, and Vendors
- Monitor system usage for compliance
- Administer, monitor and maintain system security
- Research and keep current on APM technologies and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective
IT Skills & Experience:
- Strong AppDynamics product knowledge, internals, and product REST API.
- Extensive industry experience in deploying AppDynamics for mission critical applications.
- Working experience in monitoring and performance tools.
- Strong technical skill sets in PowerShell, Java and Linux shell scripting.
- Exposure to full application lifecycle development including coding; testing; deployment; and post-implementation activities.
- Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
Experience in a similar role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org